Monday, June 20, 2011

X-MEN:FIRST CLASS REVIEW


It's been a week I've not posted a single post here.al maklumlh kadang2 xde mood,kadang2 too much work to do.so little timelah katekan.so,as I said at the earlier post before,it's a X- MEN:FIRST CLASS review guys!!!

I think that all of you must know right about the film?!It's one the blockbuster films for 2011.If you guys have not watched it,you better get your ass moved and straight away heading to the nearest cinema.I'll give the film 4/5 I tell you.It's kinda weird if you out there as a guy and you haven't watch it yet.seriously pelik.come on guys,this is X-MEN I tell you!X-MEN.of courselah lelaki2 di luar sane sukekn?

The best part is when the hero is James Mcavoy as Charles Xavier or Professor X and the men in the film were damn hot.There's the Hannah Montana guy too and Hank Mccoy as Beast.I wanna be Emma Frost in the film.hehehhehe.I also don't know why?

There's one question in my mind right now?Are there mutants in our lives right now?Would it be awesome if I'm one of the mutants?Or at least my boyfriend is a mutant.Muhehehehhe.But I know there's no such things in the world.But,wouldn't it be amazing if we have an army of mutants?

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment