Sunday, June 26, 2011

FORGOTTEN STORY

Yes,guys.This is an old story I do still wanna tell you here.hee.I was supposed to write this entry long ago.But,never mind.It's better than nothing,right?So,this is a story that happened last Saturday where we hanged out at Midvalley.

The day started when us four walking to KTM Batu Tiga and took the train to Midvalley.We arrived there around 3.30 and straight away went for lunch at the food court.No money mah.So just ate there with a hope that there will be cheap food.But it's only a dream.It's KL bro.where got cheap food?"-_-While we were eating,of course there's some camwhoring,especially Mr. Zuley.Tak habes2 nak suruh orang amek gamba dia.hahaha,sigh.Then,I thought that I made Adilin a little bit pissed offlah during our lunch.hee.Sorry ye.


After that,we went to collect the tickets for GREEN LANTERN.yeah,baby.It's Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively in the movie!rugi tak tengok.We went to take a look in Galaxie Battlestar.One game for RM25.But,but for only 5 minutes.Will it be worth it?I also don't know.If we go back time,maybe we can play this game.al-maklumlah dulu ramai.now,it just left with us 4.hmm.Suddenly,Nina said she wanted to play that kiddie game(i-also-don't-know-what-name).hee.But,nobody wanted to play.hehehehe.So,we hanged out at The Coffe Bean.My favourite coffee shop all time.We ate #likeaboss I tell you.A piece of Red Velvet cake,a big chocolate chip cookies and Ice Blended mocha.Memang tak ingat dunia time tu.maen order je ape yang kteorg nak.hahahha.


And of courselah if there's us=camwhoring again and again.hahahha.We hanged there like nearly 2 hours I think.And we didn't even realized our movie will be starting another 5 minutes.While we're sitting there,I've learned things that I don't have to learn actually.hehehe.With Adilin being the guru.Zuley also made some #swag there.hahahha.and we recorded videos too.Memang tak ada keje kiteorang ni.Orang lain pegi blaja,kteorg pegi buang masa dekat midvalley.Nak buat macam mana,that's us.heh.


Around 6.30 pm,I went to watch the movie with Nina while the boys went shopping.Adilin wanted to buy new clothes for the Beast concert.Green Lantern was better than X-men I tell you.I am seriously in love with the movie.Blake Lively was so hot and Ryan Reynolds has abs.drooling.As usual,the review will be made later yeah guys.


After finished,we met up and had our dinner at the pancake house.Kiteorang kalau makan memang tak ingat dunia bab2 makan ni.once again,we ate #likeaboss.The pancake was so fluffy I'm gonna die.hahahah.It was nice and good as that was the first time we went there.We can come again.There's one thing I didn' get on that day.THE BUBBAGUM ICE-CREAM!!!I always thinking about that that ice-cream until today.I do have to buy it once.During our trip back home,us three made Zuley pissed off.Luckily he's cool with us the next day.hee,sori ye Zuley.tak mean pun.hehehehe.That's all for today guys.


Adios.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment