Monday, June 6, 2011

A WALK TO REMEMBER

So,last weekend my family and I went to Kemaman to visit my mother's grave.when we were there,i don't know why but being there makes me wanna write a blog back.It suddenly gave me inspiration to write back.hee.So here am i now.A lot has changed since we went there last year.The 'Surau' beside the grave has not been used anymore and people who lived nearby has moved.I'm sure 10 years later,the grave too will be abandoned just like that.

(my father)

(the road in front of mother's grave)


It was quite a tiring journey as we had to travel to Kelantan after that.All I did in the car was sleeping until we reached there.Lifeless.heh.Lots of my cousins were going back to Kelantan too and of course we had lots of fun.hehehehe.with me being the driver.muahahahha.

Lots of things happened during these two weeks.People's death,accidents,some random blog saying they're not 'dara' anymore,PMS,dealing with friends,inilah,itulh.Hoping that things wil get better ye guys.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment