Friday, June 24, 2011

PEOPLE NOWADAYS

Well well well!It seems you are talking about me.hmm.hey you PIGGY,I think you are better liar than me!What the heck are you trying to tell here?You said that I lied to you about your damn SD?hello!yeah,I lied to your face!so what?everybody's a liar but I'm the pretty little liar and you are fuckin' ugly liar.And you know what,at least I'm not like you.always saying to people that they are jealous if they are in a good term with your boyfriend.Come on,loser!your boyfriend is not that handsome for us to be jealous and take him from you!And that's why you two are a couple.This is because you both are losers!Seriously you guys match each other so well!With both being losers,uglies and fatties."-_____- HUH!I'm sorry if I'm being harsh to you but this is me.I wanna say what I wanna say.Oh yeah!One more thing,don't think that you are always the first to know some brand new information bro!actually you are among the last ones.If people join twitter,you also wanna join.If tumblr is trending,you also wanna join.Go fuck yourself girl!Plus don't think that you know everything about cameras!I think that if I'm not the one who introduced to you about all kinds of cameras,how will you know girl?And don't you dare talk about my money.It's my money and I can spend the money according to my way!yeah,its my parents' money.So what?They gave me the money so that I can spend and indulge myself.Are you jealous?Just say it girl!You are the most lamest girl that I have met in this society man.You go to the hell!

p/s :If tak puas hati,ape lagi bhai?datang jumpa depan-depan ar kalau berani.Itu pun kalau kau berani.Kaukan pandai cakap belakang je taw.Pergi bagitau boyfie kau,abang tipu kau,adik tipu kau,dan semua lagi yg kau dah hasut.Dahlah kau rampas tempat aku.Nak je aku cincang kau.LOSER!

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment