Saturday, August 6, 2011

First of all,i would to say SALAM MUBARAK everyone :)Hope that this bulan Ramadhan will make us become a better person and i'm already anxious for Raya this year.hehehhehehe.Why?It's because I can't wait to wear my baju raya.Hahahahaha.

So yesterday me and my friends went out for our break fasting.We went to Kenny Rogers Time Square to break our fast.The day started with a final exam actually : Introduction To Engineering "-_- Hope the history will not repeat itself again by making me sad about the results.Then,a little bit of class by Ueno sensei when I thought the day was over for classes.After we waited for the boys went back from Jumaat Prayer,we rode Meon's car to Time Square.First,we bought the Captain America tickets for Meon and Nina because obviously they wanted to watch it.We strolled around the mall a little bit and oh yes Mr. Zuley and Mr. Meon here bought the Mickey t-shirts.The t-shirts were so nice and cool and it feels lik I'm going to buy it for my brother one.Well,I'm a nice sister.Muhehehehehhee.

(The t-shirts that they bought)

While they were watching Captain America, me,Zuley and Dilin went to Low Yat to jail break my phone.Dilin also wanted to usha his new phone.And here I am so lame to be excited about the jail break phone.Yeay!!!!Now I have lots of applications already.hehehehe.Dilin also already chose his new phone.He will be buying a Samsung Galaxy Mini.Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!We also went to BB plaza to repair Apek's phone.The building was like creepy."-_-

Then,the real deal came.WE ATE LIKE A BOSS at the Kenny Rogers.hahahahahah.The dinner was so good but still I always didn't finish my dinner as usual.This time it's Mr. Meon who finished all my dinner and Mr. Zuley took my muffin.hehehehe.After that we went to Pavi to see the Tokyo Street.And as usual,we took lots of pictures and we were so jakun to see the BIG DOMO and lots of lomo camera.It feels like buying a Holga.Muhehehehehe.We went to Starbucks too and bought Ice Blended Mocha.And before I forgot, Zuley and Meon changed their clothes just to wear them for the sake of taking pictures.HAHAHAHAHHA





(The Holga,maybe I'm buying one :D)

Around 11 pm,we went back to TBP.Early,right?Well,it's fasting month.Hahahahhaha.Thanks to Meon for becoming a driver and brought us here and there.heheehhe.Do come here next week to joins us shopping for raya.:D

Adios.

1 comment:

  1. taken pictures were absolutely beautiful.Myabe because Im the major cameraman.bhaha.I love my new mickey.:-)

    ReplyDelete