Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Amel's Goodbye



Last Saturday,we had a big event which was held at KLIA.Amel was going to fly on Saturday.At first,I'm hesitating whether I wanna go or not.It's because it's been a long time I didn't meet my schoolmates and there were lots of them there.I'm afraid whether the awkward moment will come between us.haha.Luckily there's no sign of awkwardness.I was so happy to meet them and we should gather like this more often guys.All my girls are already cun-melecun and vogue-vogue belaka.Suka I tengok.hehehehe.

So,the day started with lots of circumstances with suddenly no car to move and there was no ppl to pick up our phone about the car."-_-.Dugaan time puasa.haish.Luckily there were Mr. Zuley and Mr. Dilin to help me solving my car problem.They were not even sleeping the whole night on the day before and yet they helped me to solve this and that with addition on my emo that morning."-_-.sorry and thanks guys for helping me :D

After the problem had been solved,I picked up Phat at KTM Batu Tiga,Zihaho at her house and Kelly at INTEC.Three of them were so pretty.hhehehehe.Lama tak jumpa punya pasal.Then,we straight away headed to KLIA as time was quite running out for Amel to fly.When we reached there,there were lots of STFians waiting for us.It was seriously good to meet them all.It was like nearly 30 STFIans just to send Amel off.heheheeh.Missing them so much.Sekolah paling ramai beb kt KLIA tu.Dah macam kampung dah.Nearly 2pm,Amel entered the gate and say goodbye to Malaysia.Bye Amel.Take care of yourself there.Buy me a I LOVE NEW YORK t-shirt satu ye.hehehehe.

(Me,Najwa and Phat)

(Amel's crying before going in)

(Amel,the girl whos flying to US)

Then,me,Ziha,Phat,Intan,Kelly and Najwa rode our car and attended the Chic Pop Street at Jaya One.My eyes were drooling as there were lots of clothes that I wanted to buy and they are more prettiter than before.Wish I had tons of money."-_-.Still,I bought a turquoise coat.Hehehehe.Kelly and Ziha bought a scholl for Raya.All the way,Phat and Najwa always made some random jokes and we laughed non-stop.hahahhaha.reminiscing our old times and teasing Intan all the way.Me liking it very much.

(Chic Pop Street)

After that,we went to our Iftar Jamaie at Seoul Garden.The food was splendid and I got to meet Fida.She's my dormmate since we're in Form 1.She's already looked so sophisticated.Hehehehehhe.We talked a lot altogether and ate a lot too.The price of Seoul Garden quite expensive I tell you.It's 46 bucks for one person.But,never mind.As long I got to see my girls,it's all good.So far,the day was so fun and we should do it more often guys.How about after raya we make a big gathering?haha.I'll organise it later yea,y'all?

(Seoul Garden)


p/s:The people who were in KLIA and Seoul Garden were Intan,Umie,Kelly,Ziha,Ammarah, Alpha,Phat,Najwa,Feyna,Anis,Lemang,Farihah,Farie,Zizie,Ira,Teh,Hajar,Fitted,Hanis,Afie,Fida,
Amel and Atiq

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment