Wednesday, August 10, 2011

2011 TEEN CHOICE AWARDS

Guys,I'm sure you know about the Teen Choice Awards,right?It has been held every year during the summer of the year.And this year it was aired live on last Sunday,06/08/2011.So,this year was not as lively as last year.The closing was very dull and bland.Nevertheless,I;m gonna give you guys a glimpse of the whole event!!

The host for the event is Kellie Coucou.She is in the 10 Rules of Dating My Teenage Daughter.Frankly speaking,she's a bit dull and Katy Perry last year was so much better than her.I can't really get her jokes and it was simply 'hambar'."-_-The event started with the casts of Vampire Diaries giving awards to Choice Movie Actor:Comedy.The award goes to Ashton Kutcher for Nor Strings Attached.His hair was long and he looked so messy.Where's his wife man,Demi Kutcher?hahahahha.


(Vampire Diaries Casts)

Then,here comes the performance by Selena Gomez for 'Love You Like A Love Song'.Oh My God!!!Her voice was terribly horror.She can't even sing live.When I though her voice was quite soothing to hear,it was all lie.It seems like my Demi Lovato is so much better than her."-_-.And yet all the audiences give her a standing ovation!I really don;t know what were they thinking.There was also performance from One Republic and it's obviously they were better!

And the artists' fashion was just okay.As you know,the event itself does not sound serious.Lots of the female artists wore summer dresses and they played safe.just simple and nice.The male artists also just put on some cool t-shirts and skinny pants.Only Zachary Levi shocked us a little bit.He wore a super short hot pants and his balls can be seen.hahahahahaha


(Zachary Levi)

So,there were a lot of winners on that night.Selena Gomez herself won 5 awards while Taylor Swift won the Ultimate Choice.Vampire Diaries won for TV Show Choice"Sci-FI Fantasy and Glee won for TV Show Choice:Comedy.The Choice Male Artist goes to Justin Bieber and Choice Female Artist goes to Demi Lovato.Choice Vampire goes to Robert Pattison.


(Glee Casts)

Overall,the event was just okay.There's nothing to expect more.I will just give 3 out of of five stars.I think that last year event was so much better though.Oh yeah,luckily my heartthrob came this year,my Joe Jonas.heheheheehhe.He's one of the reason I'm watching this.So,that's all for the review.


(My Heartthrob)

Adios.

2 comments: