Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Journey:Part 1

So guys!What were your activities last weekends?Well,my weekend was indeed a splendid one.My weekend was basically about wedding and jalan-jalan.Too many couples who gets married early nowadays.Maybe,it is a trend now huh?It's good actually but its too early for me to think about it now.Study must be my number one priority right now.Sounds nerdy,right?"-_-

The Passengers

So,this is part one of my journey.We headed to our journey around 12pm using the rental car.Luckily the price was affordable and cheap I guess.So,the driver no other than Apek,who drove all the way to the destination.Zuley was the co-driver of the day.Me,Nina and Dilin just became the passengers.Hehe.The traffic was quite heavy maybe it's because of the weekend.Along the way,we stopped by at the R&R to have a lunch and guess what?Dilin treated me a Baskin Robin ice-cream.Me was a happy kiddo. :D:D Finally after a long time deal,I got my ice-cream.Hehehe.Thanks Dilin.

Baskin Robin :)
We arrived there around 6pm.And now the driver had changed places.Well,it's Zuley's hometown.We went to Zuley's grandmother's house to meet his family and helped a little bit for his sister's pre-wedding.The pelamin looked modern and urban.While waiting for Zuley to fetch Maya at the bus station, me,Apek,Nina and Dilin helped setting up the bunga telur for 1000 ++ people.That was a massive number!And of course we managed to settle it all.

The Bridal Bed

After a while,here came Maya far away from Terengganu just to meet us and attend Zuley's sister's wedding.We haven't seen him for a long time.Then,we went to a seafood restaurant for a late dinner.Finally that night was a real food that I have longing for so long.And it's seafood,one of my favourite food!Zuley's sister joined us too for the dinner.Thanks to Zuley for treating us the delicious meal.Jeng jeng jeng.


And then,we went to karaoke as usual,our routine everywhere we go.Hahaha.There's a singer's soul in every one of us,maybe.The place was so beautiful and the room is big enough for us.It was Bali-like and the songs there were quite updated too.And here came along my birthday celebration,the 2nd one actually.Hehehe.You guys can read my previous post about my birthday yeah.


The last event of the day was Bazaar Karat which Maya and the others wanted to be dragons that night.We hanged there for a while and chat about some some stuffs.Dilin bought a new watch too that night.So,there goes the story of one day!

Adios.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot guys. A very massive thanks to Apek, Mya, Nina and Dilin for helping for the pre-wedding. If all of you not there, I supposed to do all those things ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhuhuhu.Your welcome :)Do wait for next par of the journey!hee

      Delete