Thursday, January 26, 2012

Foster The People Concert


Happy New Years everyone!So,this is my first post for the year of Doomsday,2012.Seems a while,right?I have been busy and sorting out all these stuff.So ,my new resolution for this year is....ohhh I don't know.Hahaha.Well,I went to a big live concert to start my year!Sounds bitchy,right?


On 13th of January,me and Nina went to FOSTER THE PEOPLE CONCERT!!!!Do you guys know FTP?!!!It's FTP in the house!!!We've planned to go to this concert since the early of December.The venue was at KLCC Convention Centre and guess what,it was full house!At first,I kinda doubt whether this concert was really worth my money or not?They had only one album and already make a wold tour.That was brilliant as I've always heard a band will only tour around the world after a couple of sold out albums.


After all,it was worth my money.The frontman,Mark Foster was way too cool!He sang total of 12 songs non-stop and played the piano live with no signs of tired or exhausted.His voice was nice too singing live with no flaws at all!The stage was quite simple but I like it.It's just that they should make the stage higher so that we can see face of Mark Foster clearly.Too bad I cannot bring the camera inside."-_-.The security was quite tight and I could not sneakily bring in the camera.Luckily there was a girl who has the same fate as me and I put my camera at her car while the concert going on.



There was one thing that ruined the concert.The management was so teribble.They did not even divide the Party Zone and Regular Zone.It was fine with us as we bought the Regular Zone.Pity to those who bought the Party Zone ticket.At the very last minute,they only started to divide the zone but Epic Fail!The audience turned down the barrier and just pushed each other until to the front.Luckily me and Nina managed to stand quite in front after the whole pushing thing.Results of push and pull,my knee was swollen,I lost my new ring and I have been stepped on by the people.Zzzzz


So far,the concert was cool and it was worth the money.And I'm in love with Foster The People now!:D There will be lots of concerts actually this year but of course I would not go to all of the concerts.Hoping that One Direction will come here too.Hehehehehe

Adios

2 comments: