Monday, January 30, 2012

20th Birthday Celebration


Yuhuu guys!I'm 20 already!Can't believe I breath in this world for 20 years now.I hope that I can become a better person and be a matured person.And and and I can further my studies in Japan.Aminnn

So,this year's celebration is a little bit special as I've been celebrated twice.*thumbs up!The first one was the day of the birthday where my friends made a little gimmick bringing me to the Dataran Shah Alam.They bought a pizza and we just ate there and a birthday song.No pictures and birthday cake.Their gimmick worked out because I felt a little bit sad at that time.Hahaha.After that we went to Barra as usual.Thanks to Zuley,Apek,Nina,Adilin and Choy for that day and the gimmick worked out guys."-_- Hahaha


Then,the second celebration happened on 27th of January in the karaoke room when there was a little leaked-out-information.jeng jeng jeng.When I was busy with the karaoke there's a white lavender birthday cake came with two little cute candles and it's big!After that here came my lovely birthday present which is the Malaysia Jersey I have wanted to buy for so long!Hehehehe.I am a happy kid right now!The best part was that my jersey is so special because there's my name on it. :D But,maybe I was a little bit expressionless on that night.It was because of the long journey guys.Seriously!I was actually really touched,guys. :)

Malaysian jersey


Therefore,here goes my thank you speech.Thanks guys for making the event worked out.Thanks to Zuley,Nina,Dilin and Apek for buying me this jersey which I really wanted it so much.Thanks to Choy for lending them the car to go and buy the present.Thanks to Maya for coming here so far from Terengganu.Thanks to Zuley and Maya for choosing the cake.Dahlah Lavender,mahal kott.Thanks to all of you for spending lots of money to work this out.Thanks a lot guys.You guys have been there for me in a period of time already.Me iz really touched.Sorry if I was expressionless on that night.Thanks to other people too for wishing me.:)


Adios

2 comments: