Sunday, July 10, 2011

ROAD TRIP

ROAD TRIP.The journey will begin in less than one week.But,before we can go for a road-trip,we have another three torturing days left which are our exam days.duhh.let the days pass by faster.I don't have the right mood to study at all this weekend.plus my friends are already tweeting about the road-trip.I've also imagine what will be when we're in the car,were reaching there and so on.Really can't wait for that day to come.

There's thing that we,JAD students were wayyyy behind other people.Watching TRANSFORMERS!The movie's already in the cinema like 2 weeks and we still haven't watch it yet.lame."-__-.This is all because of our exams.huh.If not,I will be the first one to watch it,you kno.It's like my favourite movie all of time man!And there's another movie that we have to watch.HARRY POTTER!Luckily,there's Fera to help us buying the tickets.I don't think we manage to watch the movie if we don't buy the tickets earlier.Oh yes,we'll be watching the movie in Pavillion,just so you know.haha.hambar.

What am I going to bring and buying for this holiday?
1. a pair of sunglasses.(it's a must since it's summer now!hahha)
2.maybe a long dress
3.cash (no.1 item)
4. shorts
5.a present for my father for helping us so much. :)
6. polaroid camera
7.DSLR camera
8.accessories
That's all I can think now.

Then,there's some things that I have been craving for so long.
1.Jeremy Scott Ballerinas
2.Jeremy Scott Leopard Sneakers(it's new guys comes with the tail)
3.Bubba Gum Gelato Ice-Cream
4.Topshop Handbag.
Duhh.When can I get all these things now.Give me money bebeh."-_-aiyooo.Maybe I'll be getting these after exam.Let's hope luck will come to me and when I ask my father for these items I can get them.Hee.

Till then guys.Tons of books,papers and questions to read and do for this exam.Wish me luck and pray for me okay?hehehe.

ADIOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment