Tuesday, July 5, 2011

FEELINGS

Who's following me on twitter should know that i'm in the middle of having an exam now.Still,I wanna write this entry because it keeps bothering me since yesterday.So,yesterday after I went back home after taking the exam,suddenly someone said to me that the person accused me I talked bad about him in front of other people.I was dumbfounded because when i reminisced back the past,I did not remember that I talked bad about that person.The other person hell yeah I was talking bad about him because he deserves it.The person that accused me called me "MULUT BUSUK".Okay!I accepted it with my open heart."-_-

Truthfully,I'm sad and disappointed you accused and called me like that.Please ask me first whether it's true or not.If it's true,I'm not scared to admit and I'm willing to ask apologize from you.I thought that we can still smile or just say hye to each other even though after what's happened between us since long ago.But now,I don't think so.I don't think I can accept you called me like that. This situation now actually is really disturbing me.One thing,why you attacked me when I'm in the middle of exam?!!It will affect me a lot!

My condition right now is I am badly hurt,disappointed and lost.I fake myself everyday by laughing and act like nothing happen.I am not that strong.I think about what actually happened to all of us every time.I do miss the old times but everybody knows that will not happen again and I don't want too.I feel like I do not belong to the community here.Sometimes,it's better I just quit and join other universities that accept me just the way I am.I know everybody doesn't like me and faking themselves by talking to me and whatsoever.

But,there are a very few good people here that keeps me staying here.Thanks guys.I do believe you guys and I know it sounds poyo.hee.Thanks for always enduring my ragam and whatsoever.One thing,do bring me to an ice-cream shop!!!I've been craving it for THREE WEEKS!

Adios.

2 comments: