Saturday, March 10, 2012

17 YEARS


Hye guys and gays.So,17 years remarks our friendship since we were little.We have some sort of one group in Kuala Terengganu.We met each other back in kindergarden when we still cute and adorable.And now all have grown up and living our own life but still caring for each other.We still contact each other occasionally and even gather among ourselves to catch-up what we have been missing.We also have this magical thing called Facebook,Twitter,Whatsapp and so on to check on each other.Ohh how lovey-dovey and passionate of us towards each other.Hehe. :D

A little bit history about us.We have 17 of us in this small group and yes we are fond towards each other.It's a little bit regret though because I have moved from Terengganu and I only manage to meet them once a year.If I got lucky,I can meet them always.Nearly half of us has migrated to overseas for studying purposes.Nevertheless,we love each other too much,don't we?At the end of last year,I hanged in Kuala Terengganu for one week and met almost of them.Weeee :)

So,this story has been quite basi actually but never mind.Still having the mood to blog about it though.During late February,me,Fatin,Rafiq and Hakim hanged out at Sunway Pyramid.It was quite a last minute plan because Fatin was suddenly in Malaysia and we decided we should hang before Fatin is back to Indonesia.And I haven't met Hakim for two years already!Fatin brought along her cute little niece.Luckily,we have already known each other before.So,there's no awkward moment at all.
Girls' session

Me and Fatin reached there quite early.We did some window shopping while waiting for the gays to arrive.Lots of things that I wanted to buy but sadly I was too reluctant to draw my money.Hehe.Around 12.30,the gays came and look at them.They looked dashing as always and Hakim is all buffy now than before.He said that he is in the body-building mode right now.Same as my brother."-_-.I was really happy to meet him since it was ages.Rafiq was the same when I met him in KT.
The arrival of the gays

We straight away went for our lunch at the Korean Restaurant.It's Fatin who insisted to eat there.The food was good and pricey as usual.Sekali-sekala tak apalah.Plus it's with them.I didn't even care as long we had a good time.We had a little chat and managed to catch-up back the old times.After that,we went to watch a movie,Ghost Rider.Seriously guys,do not watch it.It was just a waste of time and Fatin even sleep in the cinema.It's better for us to go ice-skating or roller-blading in Subang.But,what is done is done.

Korean food

Daytona and me is the winner!

Then,we walked a bit and hanged at Starbucks before we went back home.We supposed to roller-blade at Subang Avenue.Suddenly,Rafiq had some errands to do so he had to go back early and he's the only one with car.Of course we had to follow him because he's the driver of the day.Haha.If only we managed to go Subang Avenue,the day would be much more fun.But,there's always next time.
The Gays

Around 6 p.m. ,we went back home with Rafiq sending us of one by one.I had a great time and I'm sure the're feeling the same way.It's nice to see us all grown up and reminscing all the old times when we always gather at Pizza Hut in KT.And now here are each one of us already big enough to live our own life.I love this moment so much.Guys,roller-blading pulak next time.Jangan lupa ye! :D

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment