Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Secret Life Of Mya


So guys,I would like to say that this weekend was hell of fun! :D:D:D.Our schedule was full from Friday until Sunday.The weekend was so awesome until I feel that my whole body really exhausted but it's still a good weekend.On Friday,we started our fun time with me and Zuley going to Low Yat to buy Zuley's girlfriend.Meet Baby,his love of life!Hahahahaha.I also bought a pair of killer heels for the theatre!:) The heels were so gorgeous and I like it very much.It'll be the perfection for my outfit!Then,Meon picked us at Pavillion and fetch Nina and Dilin at Shah Alam to INTEC to meet my friends and watch the theathre.Sadly,we went there too late because there was a traffic jam."-_______-

When we reached INTEC,there's already Farie waiting for us and led us to the theathre.I was so happy to meet Faizah,Lina,Kelly and Farie.We were chatting like we haven't met for ages.And they can mingle along with Zuley,Nina,Dilin and Meon too.It's like I'm combining both worlds to get along together.Me very liking it so much.Oh yess,Dilin met a new girlfriend too,Faizah my friend.Hahahaha.Both of them are totally different and still can be an item.(It's just a joke).We took some pictures and straight away went to the BIG EVENT of that day,LASER TAG!yeyeyeyeh

New Couple In Town

Combination of both worlds :)

We went to I-City to play the Laser Tag.Hehehehe.But,Zuley had to go back to TBP to fetch Paah,Che Ah and Alis.When all of us were there,we were divided into two teams.Red Team :Meon,Che Ah,Paah,Dilin.Blue Team :Zuley,Alis,Nina and me.The game only lasted for 10 minutes but believe me it was so tiring.It only costs RM12 per person but it was worth it.We lost to Red Team but I am one of the most accurate one.Mya The Sniper is born there!Hahahahah.You guys should go there and try that thing.It's like Paintball but cheaper.After that,we went to Barra to fulfill our empty stomach.It was nice to go out with lots of people sometimes.With Alis here,it was hell lot of fun.Pity Meon because he caught a fever that night.So,,he did not talk a lot like usual.:D We ended the night with me,Dilin and Nina went to Alis's house to eat free spaggheti!Niceee



On the next morning,JAD had organised an explorace at Bukit Cerakah,Shah Alam.And I won third place!yeyeyeyeh.It was lot of fun and we should do it again.Not the explorace,but the Skytrex.Thanks a lot to my groupmates for not blaming for my lateness.Hee.I am not tough aq you guys.Hehehe.And,the BIG EVENT of the day was the Secret Life Of Nora theatre!All of us wore beautiful and handsome outfit for the night.We realy couldn't wait for the night.:D But before the theathre,we went to Tasik Titiwangsa first because we arrived there too early.We really can't wait I guess.And of course we took some pictures there.Later around 8:00 pm,we entered Istana Budaya and the moment had came.The show is onnn! I rate the theathre 5 starss!The actors,songs,outfits,sound system are fabulous and perfect.Maybe it's just the storyline maybe a little bit simple.Nevertheless,we should be proud of our product,which almost the same as Broadway!Oh yess,I met my boyfriend there too.His nickname=SHAWIFF.His real name=Aaron Khaled :D:D:D.He is so handsome and makes me melt.TROLOLOLOLOL!Later that night,we went to Rasta,TTDI to hang together and chit-chatting.

Tasik Titiwangsa


Meet my boyfie,Aaron Khaled

Gorgeous people

When I thought there was no more plans,Meon suddenly called around 10.30 am the next morning.He wanted to go to Sunway Pyramid and asked us to tag along.So,here we were at Sunway Pyramid.We just crashed there and accompany Meon bought birthday presents for his little sister.And another unplanned things on our minds.It's the Big Bad Wolf book fair,the biggest sale ever in Malaysia.When me and Nina thought we'll never go there,there's a kind Meon willing to send us there.And a gentleman Zuley accompanied us all the way through the day!Thanks a lot guys.:) Sorry to Dilin for not asking you to tag along with us.There was a little bit of misunderstanding at that time.So sorry Dilin :( I tell you what.The hard cover and thick books only cost RM8.Do you believe it?It was so cheap an d I feel like I want to buy all the books there but only bought 5.T_T.I didn't have enough cash at that time.Never mind,it's good enought to clear my rusty mind :D:D:D:D Then,we went back home by lazy bump KTM.

Seriously guys,you should watch The Secret Life Of Nora.It was so good and sometimes you chould try something new like watching theathre.Not only movies.Even though the weekend passed by so fast,I am so happy thanks to you guys that make it happen.We should have a nice weekend like this next time when we have money.Hehehehehe.

Adios

2 comments:

  1. yeah,now im in relationship with my Baby.24/7 kiteorang dating woott~~~

    papepun,secret life of nora BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mne xnye.x pernah nk berenggang.haha.
    and yesss,we shud watch more good theathers like SLON after this :D

    ReplyDelete