Monday, October 31, 2011

RANDOM

So,I just woke up from my long sleep since this morning.And I caught a fever now.It is so random because the fever just came to me yesterday's morning out of nowhere.On Saturday,I went out the whole day and seemed like I will not sick.Yeah,I went to the ChicPop event at JayaOne.Only managed to buy an only skirt."-_-.It's all because I don't have money to buy lots of them.I was so frustrated at that time.

I didn't even go to the class today.And how am I gonna take a bath because it's freaking cold here in Shah Alam!!I can't even get out of my bed.With no food,no medicine and no other else.At this point of time,all the food has finished and there's nothing left.Danng!Please make the fever go awayyyy.I want to go to the class tomorrow.And you know what,I am craving for Barra's tomyam right now.Seriously,I want it so badlyyy.The craviness became stronger after I caught a fever.In case you do not know what Barra is,it's actually a mamak restaurant located at Seksyen 7,Shah Alam.I'm dying for BARRA'S TOMYAM!If I could fly right now,I will be already gone there.In Malay word,it wil be called sangap.Barra's tomyam,lai lai lai."-_-



p/s:See,I'm really dying for Barra's tomyam right nowwww


Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment